The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know ive seen one.. but he posted somewhere else, i think he was from norman.. any one else post here from oklahoma? im in broken arrow/ tulsa.....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good Luck...not very many custom altys in OK....ive tried i dont know how many posting to see if i could get some people together but you know...im on the west side of OKC...Bethany/Yukon

·
N.I.O. Nut
391 Posts
Hey guys,
How many are there from OKC? Do you guys want to meet up? We have started an exclusive Nissan NIO Chapter in OKC. if you'd like to be a part of it and make it grow, you can check us out at the website on my sig. We have our "about" info on our forum. Bommart, is that you Brian? If so, long time no hear guy.
Keep the peace!

Regards,

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey...whats up? I'm still around. Yeah, Im very interested in starting a OKC chapter...Just let me know what I can do...Im available to meet up but I need to know in advance b/c of work and school...thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oopse i forgot to post ^_^. hehe
The scene here in BA/Tulsa is lame-o i see a few altimas with maybe new rims?

i plan on getting tha works, and have tha phattest altima in town :) is there alot in OKC? i saw a lot of civics in okc when i was last tehre:angry4: ne one been to tulsa/ ba?

·
Registered
169 Posts
The alty scene here in OKC is pretty lame...there are a couple of 1st Gen's I see on 39th but for 2nd Gens, really no hope. There are a pretty good amount of Sentras and Maximas...Havnt been to Tulsa/BA is a good few years but thats where I got my Alty brand new from...Cooper. It would be cool to get some more people down here...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah.. it seems like everyone who drives a 1st gen around here is black, and there not to nice of cars.

Jackie Cooper has some PHAT cars.. the MAXIMA scene here is HUGE.
but no. no altis

cept mine soon :)..

·
Registered
16 Posts
wasup I m in OKC Actually Moore I got a 94 Alti W/ garrett t3/t4 turbo tryin to get it going. I'm runnin lean and start stallin @1800 rpm, so I like to think we got at least One alti in OKC its burnt orange, mid height tailfin w/led, clear tails, stillen front air dam, intercooler 370cc injectors JWT computer A-SFC 17" rims 205/40's etc.:D

·
Another Boosted Altima
3,984 Posts
Hey man, I too am in Broken Arrow, Tulsa Area. 97 GXE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts