The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Space Boy
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! what happened to the guy that was selling the custom one piece fronts for the Gen.1 Alt. I can't find any thing about it since the upgrade. Are you still out there and if so are they still for sell. Can someone help me out if they know what I talking about!:confused:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hit Tman up. He is still producing the kits and I helped him install his. He is my next door neighbor and best friend. The kit is sweet. Fits nicely. It looks extremely good with the integra lights. You can tell this isnt a cheap imitation. These kits are quality kits not some cheap crap. After bolting Tman's onto his car the bumper wouldn't budge. overall it is one of the nicest kits I have ever seen.

Here is the site for the kit:
http://www.abdecking.com/travairkit.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
front end

The front end Tman put out is hot. I've had mine on for about two weeks now and i love it. He gets em' out as quick as he can be basicilly they are a one all kick so it takes time to make them. Just hit him up at that website posted earlier.

·
Registered
56 Posts
SICK!!!!! I love that bumper....lemme check the funds and I'll hit it up. For those that don't like it....I WAS looking into this clean kit from www.spoilersetc.net....check it out

Peace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts