• Erebuni 905

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Evol

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
Ehh...I hear you on this one.....I cant decide between the Kaminari and the Erebuni......maybe I'll just go off your poll....

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
scootter said:
You are missing a kit! iBi 2 !

I like the iBi kit (nice molding by the way), but its just not my cup of tea. The front is a little to aggressive for my taste. I perfer the way the Kam. and Ereb. kits hug and accentuate the lines of the car. They seem to make the car look much more sporty while adding a aura of luxury and drawing the car to the ground. (Heh, I really get into my kits.....)

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Got I hate that Evo kit! I'm not sure if it's lights or what but I'm really not feelin it. The Kam looks sweet and not TOO many people have it;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
i like both the kaminari and the erebuni, but have you also looked at the erebuni 257. those are my three choices, i'm going between those three front ends and then the ibi sides and eyelids.

·
Hostile CAD designer
146 Posts
ibi 2, and I'm failing to see the "aggressive" look so many people says it has. I think it does a pretty damn good job accentuating the lines, while also giving it a more sporty look.

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, anyone has a clear look on the iBi 2... i haven't seen one yet tho... if ya have a clea shot post it.. and i'll check it out ;) but the only reason i put this post was to help me choose for my car lol...

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I first wanted the front of the ViS Omega.. but then i saw it in person and i was like... um no.. but from all the kits i like those 3.. but dunno which to pick! i wanna see the iBi2

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,307 Posts
We offer the JT Autostyle Evo III kits for the 1st gen Altimas as well as the VIS kit.....both are originals....no knock offs!

http://www.liquid-ink.com/altimaExterior.html

If you are interested you can take a look at the site and give us an e-mail at [email protected] for any inquiries.

We also offer the lights for the EVO III Kit that are Exclusive to JT Autostyle's brand of bodykits.

Take a look! :)

Ian

Liquid-Ink Staff

1 - 20 of 33 Posts