The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
There are several different ones out. Berk seems to be liked by many. As far as the warranty, most dealers will void the warranty, but can do so, only if the aftermarket part directly related to the failure of the manufacturers part.

Also try the "search" function on here. A lot of your questions can be answered that way.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
berk or injen are the two best. both will give you the same results.

the dealer will void the warrenty only if you blow a MAF. do some research on that. Mass Airflow Sensor.

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Didn't he ask for CAI? Isn't Berk just a warm air intake.

Injen, or AEM, or Place Racing. Alot of people here swear by their Injen, but word to the wise - stay away from the polished ones - the black ones tend to last the longest (who knows why).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Oh crap I have a polished one! ;)

·
I wish I had a car
162 Posts
lowriderman3 said:
As far as the warranty, most dealers will void the warranty, but can do so, only if the aftermarket part directly related to the failure of the manufacturers part.
just look at what is happening to the EVO guys. Mitsu states in the fine print ANY modification or racing voids the warranty. There are ways around that act. They can also afford better lawyers than us too.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Injen is the best- and not just because i have it- it is tested to have 3 more whp than AEM

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
lmao wayne. i thought just that b4 as i was scrolling down

·
Registered
115 Posts
waynehead05 ur sig looks like a penis almost.
hehe....well time slips need love too. :sex:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts