The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:hey guys
i was looking around and i'm still indecide about which coilover i should get for my car i read about the ksport coilovers, and what i've seen was a lot negatives feedback but i don't know about a lot about the tein coilovers,ect ... . but i m really trying to get them coilover which as a pretty good handling and comfort on the ride , which one do u thing have them caracteristic ? and if anyone of all y'all i've a picture of them car on a coilover , can u plz post it and briefly tell me the quality ride and comfort plz
thankx

·
2488cc
1,302 Posts
:confused:hey guys
i was looking around and i'm still indecide about which coilover i should get for my car i read about the ksport coilovers, and what i've seen was a lot negatives feedback but i don't know about a lot about the tein coilovers,ect ... . but i m really trying to get them coilover which as a pretty good handling and comfort on the ride , which one do u thing have them caracteristic ? and if anyone of all y'all i've a picture of them car on a coilover , can u plz post it and briefly tell me the quality ride and comfort plz
thankx
I was looking at the D2 Racing coilovers for my car.. Here's the link:
Nissan Altima RS Full Coilover System 02 03 04 05 06 07

They seem pretty nice to me. Good quality coilovers. Just another option.
And for other suspension components, Racingline Performance has a good lineup. Here's the link:
Suspension - Racingline Performance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts