The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide on what style Magnaflow muffler to get. I can't decide on a dual tip or single tip (for a 2.5S).

or

The notch on the lower part of the bumper is a little wide, so I was thinking the double tip would fill it out better. But a single large tip might also look good. Let me know what you think....

·
AKA Otto Von Titsling
791 Posts
The single tip is nice, but I think that a single wall tip looks cheap. Look of a double wall tip. They are much nicer looking and give it a more finished look.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
cmirza said:
I'm trying to decide on what style Magnaflow muffler to get. I can't decide on a dual tip or single tip (for a 2.5S).

The notch on the lower part of the bumper is a little wide, so I was thinking the double tip would fill it out better. But a single large tip might also look good. Let me know what you think....
http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168367

:)

·
AKA Otto Von Titsling
791 Posts

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
fashunrydr said:
How loud are those tips cause I would hate to have a loud exhaust too and would that void any warrenty???
not loud at all, (then again i kept the stock resonator) plus i have a WAI which i think is alot louder then the muffler

i have had my car in for warenty work for the CATs in the car and they didn't give me any problems

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guess i'll go with the dual tip, the single 4" tip looks a little small under the big notch on the 2.5S bumper. I'm not really interested in a full cat-back system since i don't plan on upgrading the headers or intake (don't want to mess with the MAF) and I dont race so I dont want to loose low end performance to gain high end. Just want something that looks good and adds a little growl (the Altima is suprisingly quiet, almost as quiet as a Lexus).

1 - 20 of 48 Posts