The Nissan Club banner

What method works for you when tryin to hook it up with a girl?

• Play hard to get?

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Be all up in their face?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you're trying to hook it up with a girl, do you

Play hard to get? i.e. Act like you don't need to talk to them, don't wanna be with them, etc etc...

or

Be all up in their face? Talk to them all the time, be around all the time, etc etc...

been having this debate with some friends, I personally think women don't know what they want, so you can really go either way, but it seems, playing hard to get, i.e. not giving them attention works best... but some need all the attention in the word to convince them whats up

·
Registered
128 Posts
It depends on the girl. There's always the girl who will not have the courage to talk to you unless you talk to her, and there's always the girl that will want a challenge, so she will want you to play hard to get.

Sometimes these two girls may be the same girl, just at a different point in time (i.e. from one minute to the next).

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I say you smother them at first, then when they start to kind of like you, disappear. That's when they will begin to think they did something wrong and start to like you even more. That's when you know you have them right where you want them.

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dsuave624 said:
I say you smother them at first, then when they start to kind of like you, disappear. That's when they will begin to think they did something wrong and start to like you even more. That's when you know you have them right where you want them.

yeah but sometimes when your smother them, you enter the dreaded Friends Zone... so they don't start liking you... and getting out of the Friends Zone is next to impossible... I know this all too well :(

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
BlueDemonAltima said:
yeah but sometimes when your smother them, you enter the dreaded Friends Zone... so they don't start liking you... and getting out of the Friends Zone is next to impossible... I know this all too well :(
This all depends on your initial approach. If you approach a girl at a bar or party, she obviously knows that you are going to try to kick it to her. She won't give her number if she wasn't interest and if she was looking for just a friend.

·
14,455 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
It depends on the girl. There's always the girl who will not have the courage to talk to you unless you talk to her, and there's always the girl that will want a challenge, so she will want you to play hard to get.
Werd, you can never play it the same everytime, even with the same girl. Just feel it out and go from there.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
All you have to do is walk up to the chick, tell her you have a present for her, and then pull out your piece. You won't get slapped by every chick. But the one that doesn't you better strap up because she's a slizut.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts