The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I LOVE NICOLE
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, well on 8/24 my car was broken into my whole system was stolen...so now i need a new one. I'm trying to decide and i have made up my mind except for 1 thing the subs. This is what i'm gonna do:
Rockford Fosgate 800S Amp
Rockford Fosgate 200.4 Amp
Rockford Power Cap

The only thing i can't make up my mind on is either 3 12" JL W6's or 2 12" Kicker Solobaric L5's if anyone has either of these subs i would appreciate some feedback

·
I LOVE NICOLE
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you think it would hit as hard though as 3 12's?

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
Okay if you get the 3 w6's you'll probably be running them, or you should be running them at a 1 ohm load, 3 dual 6 ohm subs ran in parallel=1 ohm. You could run them in a series that'd be running at 4 ohms but that'd be a waste. I searched and i couldn't find a 800s, i found a 750s which one sight didn't have specs for below 1 ohm so i'm not sure if you can run it below 1 ohm. Alright also ditch the cap, they've been proven to do ... NOTHING, spend your money on getting a good amp, personally i'd go with something besides rockford, yeah some people like em but you can get the same performance for less of a price....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts