The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chinese Foooooooooooddd!
705 Posts
the first ones are basically high dollar konig prophets. the second ones aren't bad, but i'd agree with Alty3.5 on this one and say the last ones.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The third ones dont come in 19's spankin, only 18's and 20's. And only in 20x9 which means i will have to roll my fenders or something to get it to work. Has anyone in forum succesfully ran 20x9's?

·
Got VQ Power?? On Juice??
1,470 Posts
llcali said:
The third ones dont come in 19's spankin, only 18's and 20's. And only in 20x9 which means i will have to roll my fenders or something to get it to work. Has anyone in forum succesfully ran 20x9's?
maybe you should look into some other type of rims. 20's would look great but i hate the fact that you have to modify things to make this wheel fit, when you could just get ones that fit just right with no further modifications.

·
"Stop your homothuggin"
392 Posts
dsuave624 said:
Most Giovanna rims wont fit on our car.
DSauve is right on dat.....you wont be able to fit any Giovanni's unless there custom....or there 18's....

on any giovanni's that you've selected....most G's will not fit though

I love them...I tried forever to get Giovanni's or G Racings wheels to work out....but no dice....gl:D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NateDeezi said:
DSauve is right on dat.....you wont be able to fit any Giovanni's unless there custom....or there 18's....

on any giovanni's that you've selected....most G's will not fit though

I love them...I tried forever to get Giovanni's or G Racings wheels to work out....but no dice....gl:D

Damn that sucks, Well im feeling these lowenhart ld5's 19x8's too but theyre about 4 big ones

http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=Lowenhart&r=LD5&fin=Chrome&size=20&vehicle=Car&category=Chrome&supplier=Lowenhart

1 - 19 of 19 Posts