The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats ya'll,

I was just wondering what your opinion was on which would be a better swap, the bluebird or the gti-r?

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
neither! It's too expensive for the hardly noticable gain. I'd go nitrous, it's the best bang for the buck. But go with JWT, it's the safest way to go for us.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
what about ZEX????????

·
4G > SR
2,767 Posts
Swaydawg said:
Hey whats ya'll,

I was just wondering what your opinion was on which would be a better swap, the bluebird or the gti-r?

what the hell are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

a SR20DET wouldnt make a difference??!?!?!?!?!

where the hell did you get that notion?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much of a difference would it really make compared to stock?

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
if you are talking about what would be the better swap between the bluebird or gti-r then the gti-r would be the way to go. but thats also like asking what would be the better swap...a b18c or a b18c5. they are the same engine but one makes more power than the other

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
donnie said:
if you are talking about what would be the better swap between the bluebird or gti-r then the gti-r would be the way to go. but thats also like asking what would be the better swap...a b18c or a b18c5. they are the same engine but one makes more power than the other
SR20VE from the Primera would be a better non-turbo swap... makes me want a G20 just to swap that in...

·
Registered
714 Posts
the sr20det in itself isnt that impressive because it only puts out like 200 hp which is nice but not anything amazing but the reason everyone wants it so bad is because you can realiably turbo the hell out of it and get some serious hp.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Take a look at Sept Sport Compact Car...

the 474hp 200sx SE-R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts