The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have bought my corner bulbs for my 1GEN before i got into my accident. from what i'm aware that they are 168's... but the 168's look just like 194's.. whats the difference? plus what would be considered a better type of Blue Xenon look for the altima's corner bulbs. that doesn't look too blue. I bought before some real blue one's and i got stopped cuz of em.. i'm looking for some at a light shade of blue once turned on. Cuz i'm planning on changing my Eurolite Xenon Fusion H4's. so which brand would be considered to reach my needs? lol:dunno:

·
1,322 Posts
if im not mistaking those are just brighter. my 194s were looking dull yellow so i got the ones that are just like them but brighter...to tell you the truth i have no idea what the number is. they look 100 times better than the 194s though

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well since the old 194's are dull.. then they might be 168's? i saw an upgrade thing off a site that standard is 168.. upgrade is 1157LL so i guess by gettin those plus the socket and prolly the conversion they'll be brighter and junk like my rear turning signals... but they's be used as turning signals too . but for that case i'll go 1156's and just keep em on but a lot brighter. i'm just looking for a good brand that has a nice shade of blue that isn't so (HI COPS!) ya know? cuz APC isn't good with that too blue

·
8,112 Posts
I just got those eurolite fusions. Damn best bulbs I ever bought. I don't know why your getting rid of them.

For my coner's I have APC 1157 but I rewired them to be always bright. They match PERFECT with my headlights!!!

·
4,020 Posts
1157 are for Altis equipped or custom-made to be equipped with head turning lamps. Otherwise you use the small bulbs (168/194 which ever it is).

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thing is i've had my eurolite fusions for about 7 months now.. and b4 i got in my accident my passanger headlamp looks a lot more yellow than my driver side, thing is they don't have a "blue" look, more of a white look. which does look nice but i want a more stronger blue look from my main beams. as far as the corner lamps are concern. i'm thinkin i should upgrade em to 1156 or 1157 but not make em blink like the turning signals. i just wanted to know a good brand for the 168/194's... but if i upgrade to 1156/57 i'll get the same ones i got for my taillamp. the ACP style which arn't too bad lol

·
1,322 Posts
mrdeucie said:
I'm pretty sure the 168s are no brighter than the 194s. Jayare808 might be referring to another type of wedge bulb that draws more power.
quite possibly, i just remember they are the same as 194s but more wattage or something. theyre also like 3-4 bucks instead of 1-2

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've never seen the difference in the 168/194's lol... eeeh but whatcha think of the upgrade to 1156/57 ? :) and going with APC blue bulbs lol... if anything show me a better way with the bulbage!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts