The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Edge
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at parts online for tune-up and came across the in cabin micro filter. I've never read posts on people changing this and it's recommended every 7500 miles. It costs about $30-35 and does anyone know where it's located and is it difficult to change.

Thanks

·
projected member
919 Posts
actually i think its supposed to be changed every 15k miles. its behind the glove box in the evaporator box. pull the glove box out and theres a cover about an inch wide and 5 inches tall. pop the clip off and take off the cover and replace the filters.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
hepa filter for cabin air! if you have bad allergies this will filter out pollen and such. my car doesn't have one :(

·
Registered
674 Posts
I bought the kit and installed it in mine.
So, they all do not have it but I am making an assumption that anyone who wants it, can!

I change the cabin air filter yearly. Pollen/dust makes the charcoal interior look horrible. Plus, it helps with the kid's allergies.
I don't know if it is a true hepa. But, it works well enough for me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Does anyone know if you can buy these In Cabin Micro Filters at auto part stores? That's if anyone sees this post as the last post on this issue is from March 03. Thanks

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
I do the one in the Frontier about every year , if it gets plugged it will affect the heater/AC output !

·
4,020 Posts
piecekeeper2502 said:
Does anyone know if you can buy these In Cabin Micro Filters at auto part stores? That's if anyone sees this post as the last post on this issue is from March 03. Thanks
Um...nope...this is a dealer only item as far as I am aware.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts