The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shift_This
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12+ inches already here in Philly and they say the worse won't hit until tonight 20-24inches+ after it's all over. It's been snowing since 8am here and hasn't let up yet.
My Alty got wrecked yesterday afternoon and now I'm pinned inside my house today. I've had a great weekend how bout all yous?

·
Like my bodykit?
161 Posts
queens here and it just started awhile ago only an inch on the floor and i started sliding all over so now im stuck home...... sucks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm at college 20 mins south of Harrisburg. It's been comin down like crazy. I can't see any paint on some cars in the lot outside the dorm, theyre covered with snow. I'm going to take a picture of my altima tomorow buried, if I can get to it :). Suppose to get a lot more too....

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Manhattan is a damn mess. I just looked outside and the snow is up to the mirror on my car and the plows havent even come through yet ?? Its beautiful outside lol. Even though it looks like a whiteout when I look out :squint: Good thing I went grocery shopping yesterday because the Alti wont even get the feeling of rolling over snow this week:embarasse

·
14,455 Posts
I'm sure the roads will be fine tomorrow. I bet they are just waiting until tonight when it stops to plow. They haven't plowed my neighborhood yet either. I couldn't drive out of here even if i wanted to, lol. There are some insane 5-6' high snow drifts in my backyard, craazzyyy!!

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
heh, it just started snowing here. it's probably gonna be just an inch or two. But we still have mad snow laying around from that big ass storm a couple of week ago.

·
Q-Racing
97 Posts
i hate the snow so much. i have to dig my car out of like 3ft of snow cause of the dam wind blowing the snow all round my car.
the worse part is that i gotta find a way of gettin my car out of my driveway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts