The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took me a tad over 3 hours to get to work this morning :mad:

30 minute delays on the LIRR because of floods in the tunnels
20 minute delays on the subway
Then they reroute the E train and the S was shutdown (bastards!). So i ended up walking from port authority to park and 52nd. ugh... I could have cabbed it, but i figured by the time the cab gets there, i could walk there and save a few bucks. park ave was one big ass gridlock. Didn't get in until almost 10:30. :smack:

Rain = sucks :(

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
See?? All them buildings and tunnels and stuph create the worlds longest and widest storm drain! Hehe, wait till you move out of the city...you'll be wishing for a Murano if you don't live high up enough. I live at the bottom of TWO hills, so when it rains I get a nice lake not far from the front door. No ma'am, no CAI for me!

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Hmmm this is one reason I am glad I don't live near the city. Took me my normal 20 minutes to get in today

·
182 Posts
I had a 15-20 minute delay on the train transfer from secaucas to penn station, then from penn to flatbush, i had to transfer twice from the 1/9 to the 3 to the 5, and it took like an hour and 15 minutes. I hate rain too

·
3,840 Posts
not to rub it in but I actually got to work 10 -15 mins earlier than usual for some reason. Jumped on the BQE, then Brooklyn Bridge and FDR, then West side highway - all no traffic. I guess they were all taking the train. Odd. But my basement was FLOODED when I got home and all my books, magazine, files, electronics are [email protected]#$ing gone now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts