The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best price on brand new Stillen front dam? and who do you trust? I've seen in on Nismo.com but don't know if it includes shipping, couple of other places. I just got some insurance money from a lady who tapped my front bumper and want to buy one this week. Can anyone help with best place/web site that you trust and that has the best price? Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
if i'm not mistaken, someone is selling a brand new one in the for sale section for $200 plus shipping. i think that's probably the cheapest you'll find one.:D

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, if you're talking about -pukk-, some people have given the guy bad feedback. People who have been on the board a while. So I'm not going with him. That's why I'm asking for people/companies you've bought from who you trust. Thanks, though.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
AltimaVixen.....I'm selling a Stillin Front...my boy bought it for his Altima before he crashed it and never had a chance to put it on. It's sitting in his basement, brand new, unpainted in perfect conditin. It's $200 plus shipping if your interested. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. kayyyyy buh byee

-Erynn:)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I think shipping is almost $100, but i'm really not sure. I'll find out if ur really interested, juss lemme know.

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
414 Posts
have a body shop order it i got mine for $179 total shipped.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Niz, how do they get it so cheap? Would this be any body shop, or just ones that do custom work? Give me details if you can.

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
414 Posts
They get it like that cause they have a business lics. and any body shop can get it for you just have them call stillen. good luck vixen

·
13,021 Posts
altimavixen,
You might want to ask neo. He doesn't come on the site that often but I think that chewiex2 might be able to get in contact with him. I know that Solace has bought stuff from him before and if solace is cool dealing with him, i think it should be fine. Many of the NY members have met him also. i'll pm you his e-mail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts