The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
no piercings whatsoever. just thought i'd share a bit of my own boring world. ;)

·
"More bounce"
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dementia

Yes it did... the skin is incredibly elastic and tough. Nothing like an earlobe.

Demmy
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Demmy didn't mean to go there :D, I've had other thoughts of my piercing I have the traditional PA I was thinking about taking it all the way through, but they say there could be problems with that.

R

·
0 Posts
shoot me for asking, but what on earth is a prince albert, and do i really want to know?

R

·
0 Posts
dictionary.com gave me:

4 entries found for prince albert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Albert1

A city of central Saskatchewan, Canada, on the North Saskatchewan River north-northeast of Saskatoon. It was founded as a Presbyterian mission in 1866. Population: 31,380.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Albert2
n.
A man's long, double-breasted frock coat.

Al·bert Pronunciation Key (lbrt), Prince. 1819-1861.

German-born consort (1840-1861) of Victoria who strongly influenced the queen and was a patron of the arts, sciences, and industry.

prince albert

n : a man's double-breasted frock coat [syn: Prince Albert]

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
if u really want to know...its a piercing on ur dick...there are several ways to do it...all with a different name...if u want pics...im sure if u search for piercing prince albert...u will find it...NWS tho

1 - 20 of 42 Posts