The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new this yr with the alty tryin to get into the game..holla with advice on what else to do or if anyone got some hott wheels or info on suspension so i can upgrade..

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
i'd go with ground control coilover's w/ tokico's..........18's volk T-37's gunmetal w/polished lip or roja formula 5's GMPL........speedandstyle.com got some good deal on wheels.

94_se

·
Banned
384 Posts
I like Chrome Wheels, But i'm not sure about those. But pictures don't always do justice.

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
I'm not into chrome all that much but even if I was, I wouldn't buy those. The only chrome rims that I ever liked were arelli Q's

·
Pacman
341 Posts
I like the wheels, but they seem kinda ghetto for an Alty.

·
Banned
29 Posts
theyre alright rims, chrome depends solely on the size of the rim, the size of the tire and the drop, to look good

·
8,112 Posts
Car look's good. Rim's...eh but for suspension. What do you want to do? Lower you car as low as possible or have just a 1.5-2 inch drop?

I lived in NH and had the same set-up I have now. Ground Contrrol coil's and tokico's. The road's up there are better than in MA I think. So figure out what kinda drop you want and holla back.

Also, the MA crew and I go to import war's in Epping, NH. I think they are every last saturday of each month during the summer. YOU SHOULD JOIN!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts