The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EL Baja-Panti
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im buying an adire shiva and i want to know if theres someone in Northen VA who makes good ported boxes?

Thanx for the feedback, any suggestions please, im considering asking rthompson but hes not local, if not imma have him do it....

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
a friend of mine makes boxes. he's in alexandria area. i just would have to ask him first. but i'm sure he needs the loot. if you want a custom box and installed custom it will cost you a couple hundred. but if you just want the box depending how big and cost of supplies it shouldn't be that much. give me some details.
Ported box check
enclosed prted or open
what size
will need dimensions for the subs in a ported or he can find online the specs.
fiberglass or just fiber wood.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i'd probably go to a NICE shop that can properly tune the box to a specific frequency so that the Adire sub will pound like it should

·
8,809 Posts
i know a guy who works at a shop in woodbridge.. pm me if you want me to talk to him.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Man, I'm in MD right out side DC near rockville, I made my Sub box, It came out perfect, 3.5 cu. ft. tuned to 35 htz., I have a program that tells me everything, reply of you want to hear it sometime, and I should be getting pics tomarrow (friday), I'd be more than happy to help you through the process and provide you the tools and space to do it, I wouldnt charge anything

·
EL Baja-Panti
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx shift but i think i rather pay for it to be made im not very handy, plus i want the box to come out perfect for the sub.......... but hey man i appreciate the offer. It sounded good at first but Itll prolly take me forever to do it, when someone who knos what there doing can doing within hours.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts