The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you come to the Columbus meet, and there is enough demand, I have a buddy mine, the BEST window tinting (ask Alty94, and anyone who has bought a car with tinted windows from Ricart Auto, the largest dealer in the Midwest), who is willing to do cars at our meet. He would charge $125, all windows done, as dark as you want. He just cannot done mirror tint due to legal reasons. If you already have tint on the car, and want it peeled and redone, its $225 because it is labor intensive, but he really puts his heart into doing the job right.

He did my car within the first month I got it, and the tint still looks sharp. Almost no line at the edge of the windows. He did eatmocake's car, and it looks sharp too! Well, it did. :(

$125, we would shuttle your car to a garage, get it tinted, and bring it back to the meet. This is being done through my business, so you get a receipt, making everything legit. You would just need to sign a waiver if you want to go any darker than 50%, like you would anywhere else, because it is Ohio law.

So how many people would be interested in getting this done at the meet? I need to know ASAP so I can schedule him.

Thanks!

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Sassan said:
He did eatmocake's car, and it looks sharp too! Well, it did. :(
yeah it looked really good. i got a lot of compliments and the price is right.

i just wish the insurance company would hurry up and call me and at LEAST let me know whats going on :(

·
*NeW MeMbEr*
346 Posts
I'm down.... does he have color tint? do we have to bring anything to get the tint done??? besides the car and money!

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
black tint......anything else is illegal in OH and he can be held liable for it...

just bring $$$$ :)

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
50% is the law...........

how strict are the cops in your town? Most people here do 35%.

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
they can be assholes here, although ive seen sum really dark tinted cars and one with mirror tint, and i dont see why the people that have the american flag as there backglass dont ever get pulled over

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
I did this for another member, but you can see 35% in the rear window, fronts are illegal here in IL:angry4: (got a ticket for it).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts