The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
hard on equipment
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone bother coming out to the Central FL meet Saturday? 'Cuz I was there from about 10:45 AM 'til a little after 1, when the sky started to fall. Sorry if you came after I left, the gate-person should have told you to meet us at Hooters, which no one did. I saw a few altys on the way, but none had altimas.net stickers or anything, and there's a bunch around town anyways. Well, regardless.....soon, Larry's gonna post pics of our TWO CARS parked out there and us with the Hooters gals. It was a shitty day anyway....but hey, maybe we'll try this again when the rainy season has passed us? :cool:

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
THANKS GUYS!!!!

HEY THANKS FOR SHOWING UP BITCHES!!!! lol nah j/k, it was cool, I could understand that with the weather and all, its ok cause Cameron and I got the hooter's girls lol. Late
Larry

·
Banned
180 Posts
damn them.. I showed up but i guess i was late.. they didnt say anything about going somewhere else. its cool though because i had to be in orlando anyway at 6.

next time we need to determine a meeting spot where we can meet regardless of the rain.

=== === === === MIKE

ps my screen name changed when the site updated.. something crazy f-ed it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
mjsmikey
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing