The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a panasonic 601 u cd receiver with 3 preouts that are 2.5 volts each. 4 gauge wire with monster cable competition 100 amp fuse. Tysunami Digital Capacitor (1 farad), hifonics 6000z 2 channel amplifier with external sub control, mtx 4184 4 channel amp 300 watts, 2 inifinity kappy perfects in a vented box, rated at 350 rms each 1400 watts peak each. please write back if you want prices. I also have monster cable junior rca cable and a set of street wires rca's. a 10" blue neon light that goes with the bass. the hifonics amp and the subs are one month old and still convered under warranty. the mtx amp is convered for another 2 years under a mtx warranty. the deck is off warrant, i think.

·
I LOVE NICOLE
206 Posts
how much ya want for the system? I live in Massapequa so i would be able to just swing by and pick it up

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here ya go

the cap is a tysunami 1 farad digital cap, and im asking 75.00.

as for the system, the only thing is the deck has a problem, and thats the reason im sellign it for like 175 its a 340.00 deck, two of the channels for the speakers are blown, so the only way the inside speakers woudl work would be if you ran them to a high amp, and tehn you still have two sets left to hook up tweeters. but as far as that i have a mtx amp getting serviced right now and it still has a 3 year warranty on it. so i have to wait like two weeks to get that back. but the box with the subs is only a month old, and the hifonics amp is a month old too, just bought them last month to do a competition. so for the box and the subs and the sub amp and the deck im looking for 750. and the high amp when i get it back im selling it for 150. and i ahve the 4 gauge wire just for the hifonics amp cause you need to use that gauge for an extra 50. teh power the ground, the remote and the rca streetwire cables for an extra 50.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts