The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
its Lpongwilly or something like that... he's some bunk member that screwed people out of their money, check the F/S forum

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
heard about him, not bad ride, but a very shitty seller.

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
No, you guys stole it from nissan, mine came stock like that!

lol

o,yea, might be because I have a black car.....

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
not to be a dick, but the yellow one pulled it off the best. the grill that is. but mang, the blacked out head light covers has GOTTS TO GO! only ppl i see w/ those are ppl in the dirty south. but its your car. the yellow one looks good, except that arospeed banner, hope hes sponsered by them

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
thats hott. i didnt realize there was so many yellow 1st gens on here. well, no sooo many, but three now. heh

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
not to be a dick, but the yellow one pulled it off the best. the grill that is. but mang, the blacked out head light covers has GOTTS TO GO! only ppl i see w/ those are ppl in the dirty south. but its your car. the yellow one looks good, except that arospeed banner, hope hes sponsered by them

The covers are gone dude, thats an old ass pic.

This is also an old ass pic.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
rev.. when i got my grille painted (i got rid of my 97 grille for a 93 style grille), i wanted the emblem indentation shaved.. the guy said he couldnt do it cus it was plastic and there was a risk of cracking it. did u do urs urself?

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Naw, a buddy of mine filled it. It has gone thru a pretty harsh winter here and hasn't cracked yet.

Here's a today pic, without the GTS shit covers, I am cutting them into eyelids.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
haha my shit was speckeled yesterday from the salt shit.. i washed it after work, while it was RAINING :mad:, now its a little dirty again, but at least that salt crap is off.

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
I had mine filled in as well, it only cracked after the telepole jumped out in front of me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts