The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as tommorow is Valentines Day, who's had sex in their 2002 Alti's.If you have not, tommorow is your chance. Thought it would be a good idea to spice up the board until we get some more performance mod's coming our way!

·
Worship Me !!!
82 Posts
I knew I had another reason for my sunroof. Open it up and her legs can have full extension.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
I'll pass on that

i would not want to poke my member through the cheap plastic in the car if it fell out. Big risk of also busting off your arm rest. I'll go slam her in the house.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The real reason Nissan just did a cut out for the gas tank release is so that you can cleverly and without being detected, hide your condoms under the carpets. This un-published modification was designed by the "French" in the Renault division of Nissan. They are the experts of love!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Dallas said:
The real reason Nissan just did a cut out for the gas tank release is so that you can cleverly and without being detected, hide your condoms under the carpets. This un-published modification was designed by the "French" in the Renault division of Nissan. They are the experts of love!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Buck Daddy
39 Posts
Anyone have sex in thier 2002 alty yet?

Anyone have sex in thier 2002 alty yet? I have not, but I know it will be a lot easier then having sex in my old talon. if you did, is there a lot of leg room ;) haha this should be intresting...

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
sEARCH

Came up long ago!!!!!!! I keep getting ****ed by service.....does that count?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.