The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos drinkin right now? i am, beer, absolute manderine and some rasberry vodka, god i hate vodka but god i love being drunk

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I got a warm smirnoff ice...but...it's staying right where it is. I got some nice minute maid orange valencia soda tho! :D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smirnoff is wicked good, knoww hats the best thign ever, ice 101, i had about 10 shots of that shit when i hadnt easten for 2 days when i was at the beach a few weeks back...i ****in passed out and shit fun as phuck tho lemme tellyah...beach+drunk=best ****in time ever...just a tip for all of you out theren i couldnt walk or see straight but i went swimming anyway shit was off the hok

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Carnegee79 said:

that drink would explain your liking of glowsticks.
not a damn thing wrong with smirnoff ice! ANd hey...I just dislike the taste of beer. If your down for drinking piss...hey...no problem's from me. :)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hatfa piss wicked bad thanks for reminding me

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that felt so good

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Smirnoff is for the pussies. No, literally it is, every bitch at the party is like do you have any Bacardi silver or smirnoff ice. Basically say stfu hoe and go drink your trendy alcohol elsewhere. We have beer and vokda

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont diss smirnoff its goodstuff, beeris good oo, im a shot man myselfg
oh on another note anyine here agree that if your ****ed on tequila its totally diff than being drunk off anythign else....i remember back in the day when it was only tequila for me i was ****ed up all the time and it was totally diff than if i had anythign else, andyone know why ibeve been wondein that latelyn cuz imve been geting dunk alot

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
talk people talk

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you should man its fun

·
Registered