The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am driving back from Maryland today and on I-95 in VA, or it could have been NC, I can't remember...anyways, on the opposite side of the freeway I saw you, a looked to be "Type R Yellow" first gen Altima with a stillen front dam, stillen touring wing and HUGE white graphics on the side. Looked like you have white 17" advans, but that is hard to tell seeing as that the car was doing 80mph or so. So yeah, who's Altima was it??? It was real horrowshow. ;)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So sorry Patterson, I really would have. You see my car got ****ed up and so Mike, Mr. Honda Tuner himself, swapped the whole engine out in like 30 minutes. I wanted to go to NASDAQ to see you, I even mentioned you when I was there. I will be there in January so I will come then I promise. ;)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, calculus didn't factor into my cars problems, THANK GOD!!! :)

Anyways, I don't break promises, I will see you, I'm moving up there for a job come January so when the stock market starts to suddenly rise, you'll know why... ;)

·
Space Boy
1,144 Posts
I was hoping to see a pic of a bad ass ride or something. But I do like the turn that the conversation took.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts