The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that i'm not the only mutherfu*ker that has smelly ass feet. i've tried baby powder and medicated powder, but i just can't get rid of the sweatyness. does anybody elses feet sweat like crazy around here. i know it's kinda embarrasing, but i kinda don't want to go to a foot doctor just for him/her to tell me to buy something off of the shelf.

·
:-)
2,051 Posts
lol, no my feet are fine. But my bro's friend who stayed w/ us for a few months one time used Dr. Scholl's or something. His feet still reeked, but usually not as bad.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FASTima said:
:lol: that's pretty much me alright :D if i'm going to buy new shoes, i pretty much have to shower right before i go, and then drive over there barefooted. if kept my shoes on, and then took them off at the store, you could see the fumes coming from my socks and shoes. i could almost leave a foot imprint on the carpet from my sweaty feet :( man i hate that!!!!:angry4:

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
I recommend doctor scholls medicated foot spray, better socks, new shoes, doctor scholls medicated powder...maybe even some of those shoe inserts that smell good and also comfort your feet. put the powder in your socks...a little in your shoes, some on your toes....use the spray medicine on your feet...if your feet still sweat a shitload and wreak after that i don't know what else to tell you...maybe clip your toe nails more. are your toe nails yellow?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm OK if I wear socks with shoes, but after wearing shoes without socks for a while...look out.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kasirus said:
damn must suck pickin up girls huh?
already married :D

Decoy said:
are your toe nails yellow?
:( yea, a little bit. i've seen something like that on infomertials or something like that? it's some type of foot fungus i think :dunno:

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as far as the sock go, what is considered "better socks" brand new or old, my feet still sweat? and then with new shoes + new socks, aww man......sweat foot city

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
l0rdinfamousxx said:
gold bond works wonders:D
powder, cream, spray, or just anything gold bond :dunno:

·
o werd
2,688 Posts
I forgot which class it was, I know it was something science but we were talking about this part of your body like a nerve that's located near your armpit and what they do is have surgery and slice that nerve to stop excessive sweating.

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
wearing shoes with no socks is a horrible idea....why? because where is your foot sweat going? oh thats right straight into the sole of your sneaker...even when your not wearing your sneakers they will smell...when you put back your sneakers on the sweat in the shoes will re-stinkify your foot and socks...definitely invest in gold bond spray and powder..and look up shit for the yellowing toe nails...I think LAMICIL is a medicine for the yellowing...remember the commercial with the little yellow fungus guys attacking under your toe nails? thats it.

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
i sweat excessivly in my hands and feet...my feet only smell really bad though when i have worn the same shoes/sandals for 1+ years. My hands dont usually annoy me except lately...i cant use the trackpad on my new laptop without it messing up every once in a while :( . i have to wipe my hands like every 10 min.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts