The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Reppin' NORCAL in SOCAL
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to who's in the military here.. Im getting stationed in San Diego this November so I wanted to see if any of the guys on the boards are in that area... if not, what branch are you in and where are you stationed?

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
hacku said:
Off Topic or perhaps the West Coast Section of the Forum?
Agreed.

I am in the military but I am up here in Vegas. I do come down for so cal meets though. Off the top of my head I can thiknk of about 3 three guys that are on the boards that come from San Diego. Most everyone else is from the L.A. area.

·
Da Mexi-Kine
145 Posts
<--- In the U.S. Coast Guard. Currently I'm stationed up here in Astoria, OR. I've been stationed in Crescent City, CA & Petaluma, CA before coming up here. I grew up down in L.A. and my sister goes to UCSD. Which branch are you in? We go to the MCRD, SD Naval station and Coronado Island all the time when we're down there.

·
Reppin' NORCAL in SOCAL
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hacku said:
Off Topic or perhaps the West Coast Section of the Forum?
Well technically I posted it here for the reason that I wanted to see whos in the military "NATION WIDE" not just in san diego even though thats where i'm going next..... I've heard of members here and there but maybe here they can say where they are at .. you feel me?

I know when I get to San Dogg , I'll have no problem hookin up with the fellow Altima.net'ers since I am from north cali and I'll feel right at home... ;) I'm here in Chi-town and already met a few folks up here that are cool.. so damn, i'm goin nation wide ,lol.

oops. well I should have put it i the off topic section.. sorry guys.. dont get pissed off. any of the moderators move this thread or do I have to delete it?.. another noob question I guess..

·
Reppin' NORCAL in SOCAL
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ramrod said:
<--- In the U.S. Coast Guard. Currently I'm stationed up here in Astoria, OR. I've been stationed in Crescent City, CA & Petaluma, CA before coming up here. I grew up down in L.A. and my sister goes to UCSD. Which branch are you in? We go to the MCRD, SD Naval station and Coronado Island all the time when we're down there.
Well In in the Navy.. Did a six month Drug ops in the carribean with a coastie squad onboard our destroyer..caught up with some go fasts real quick, got a few hundred kilos the last two weeks we were out there, uncut, damn.. cool ass folks , all from cali.. we had fun.. You guys are lucky you only have to do 2 months underway like that lol..

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Oh hell no! I hope you're not one of these "Army of One" types...amazing how LEGS can tarnish any tradition. Don't get me started on the berets...

MightyMouse, why'd you leave the 75th?

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
i did 6 yrs in the Army. 67u20 or chinook repairman for you civilian types. :) 101st airborne is my home. wish i was still there sometimes. oh well, been to germany, austria, hungary and bosnia. best time of my life. :)

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
Army here, 3/2 SBCT Fort Lewis, WA. Mighty Mouse, what BDE are you in the 101st? GCDiaz, we can't argue that fact no more. I wore the "Original Black Beret" back in 93-94 so I know how you feel. RLTW.......

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Well, shiiit...there's a few more in here than I thought. You hooahs need to check out
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/rangerlist
Have your "No shit, there I was..." story handy.

93-94?? Which Batt, man?

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
I was with Regiment, Regimental Support Detachment......No shit, so there I was....story:lol: Too many:lol: don't where to start......

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
i was with 1/75 for about three yrs. i left for 2 resons . one i wanted to put in a flight packet , and 2 i wasnt one of the "good ol' boys" . regiments a great place if you plan on trying to be a grunt for the rest of your military career. if not its best you move on.
after getting there shortly i realized that i wasnt going to do much than be a cop with the training that i recieved.yeah we do some high speed stuff there , like work with seal team 6 and with the delta and all Sf teams. but if you dont step up to go to one of those units, your shit out of luck to do anything much in civilian life.
Im with 3rd brigade . 187th leader rakkasans now. Stop loss before Iraq kept me here for the deployment. I was injured in october . Took a piece of shrapnel from an Anti-personell RPG in the Right shoulder. When they impact they put out little BB's like a shotgun shell and i was on the recieving end.
I am up for re-enlisment now, and i have to change my mos because of my injuury. most likely im going into CID. they are taking e-5's and above for secret agent mos 31d. and i dont need a degree, because they are doing 6 months on the job training. so within the next few months thats where i'll be heading.
i should be staying here at FT. Campbell or i might get a chance to get stationed in VA at FT. Meade or FT. Belvior. there are a few places i can go.

Oh and yeah , RLTW Bogmali !!! "ALL The Way". I am an original Black Beret wearer myself!!!

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
MightyMouseAltima said:
Im with 3rd brigade . 187th leader rakkasans now. Stop loss before Iraq kept me here for the deployment.
Rakkasans huh, we replaced you guys here in Tall A'far :) , It has been a very interesting month of september for the city of Tall A'far (I'm pretty sure you watch the news). RLTW.....All the way.......:eek:wned:

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
yeah i was in tel afar. your with the stryker brigade then ? yeah i heard that they dropped a few 500 pounders on the sheep market. good lukc , and stay safe out there . last time i was there they car bombed my compound in the city . wasnt a good site . RLTW!!...All The Way

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
GcDiaz said:
Well, Marine, as soon as you get back in one piece, make sure you drop that thing a foot or two!
i think since he has a custom airbag kit on the car , it was just sitting like that for the picture. look at how low the rear is. dont think he would have dropped the rear and not the whole car dude. :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts