1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
thats an ugly ass kit.......

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
i think the car looks bad ass. i like the s2000 conversion tails.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
oh man, here we go again :rolleyes: everyone is going to flame him...IMO, that car is awesome and has been done up before most of you even got a car

·
Registered
184 Posts
You kind of answered your own question - where'd he get the custom lights? They're custom. If you want the same, bring your car to a body shop and ask them to do the same. Personally I don't like the style, but there's some quality work on that car. I've worked on it before so I've had a pretty good look at it. Someone should post up a pic of his interior, if they've got one, 'cuz it is clean.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmm

cthunder said:
not feelin it, definition of rice imo... but the dude definitely put in the time for it.
why is that rice?? thats quality work and individuality, very uniqew and I like it...

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
altimafreak said:
why is that rice?? thats quality work and individuality, very uniqew and I like it...
take everything about the honda camp and throw it at that car. look at the front, that is an ugly front that does nothing but look like crap...rice! look at the front 1/4 panel, notice the M3 vents... Rice! look at the sideskirts, nitice how the front and side have a kit, then notice the rear, NO KIT...rice! lastly, you take something that is totaly nissan and change it into honda, and BMW...you guessed it rice! I am a purist, you have a specific car, stick with that camp, if you want something else, go buy that, dont mix and match. the Z3 headlights dont flow with the kit, it makes the front end look like utter shit, not that that front end is helping any. there is a reason why cars are specifically designed (they look good that way). if you start adding headlights here, and fugly kits there, you turn around and your car looks like a pile of poop. individuality is nice when it's pulled off correctly, but if I were a judge at a car show (I have many many friends that are consistently asked to judge) I would take one look at this car and walk right on by.

·
Beantown Punk
1,043 Posts
not that it makes a difference in this arguement but they are the 5 series headlights, imo i dont like how it looks but props for all the custom work and money he put into it.

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
shockwave said:
i know , i think that hideous orang altima is worst though. that shiet its nasty
That guy thought he was so cool just because he had glosser sponsoring him. The gimp even put it on his front windsheild;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts