The Nissan Club banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts
gtp guy said:
i misjudged you I will stop trolling. peace out.

Btw just some revenge for the earlier topic on your site involving gtp's
what happened was purely misunderstanding.. Someone posted something about kennysable trolling here and i said "lol f-cking trolls" It was a general statement regarding trolls, not gtp owners... I guess a couple of gtp guys took that to mean "lol all ****ing gtp owners are trolls" or somthing like that....

Peterson said:
You gots a 66 GTO?

Damn nice car.

I'ma save up and get me a Judge some day....

I'll take the one from Dazed and Confused. The orange one....With the Hurst.
my dad does :( along with a 36k original miled 66 charger which is his pride and joy.. I hammer him constantly to give/sell me the GTO, but he laughs :( I think if i keep on bugging him he will eventually give it to me.. He also owned a 69 goat that was sweet..

bone stock 383 4bbl, the carb is the original carter AFB and the tranny is a 727 torqueflight with shift kit.. My dad just bought a replacement tail light lense (only one long one) it set him back over 700 dollars!!

Peterson said:
Damn!

Is it in good condition? Shit...how canit not be with that low mileage?!

You guys have some nice grit muscle!
lol, my dad has some dukes of hazzard turbine wheels on it too with some fat ass rear tires, not my choice but it fits pa

Peterson said:
You saw that Charger with the v10 crate motor, right?

It had some really nice BBS looking wheels on it...but the car looked like it was primer grey.

I would love a General Lee of my own....gotta have the giant whip CB ant. though.
yes peterson, i do have a subscription to mopar muscle!! it is all over the newest issue, that shit is sweet!!

gtp guy said:
Wow These car are slow sh it. I just beat the crap at of a new 3.5. Yeah Ok 14.2 1/4 mile big deal . The grand prix is not a piece of rice. Its mean american muscle. Oh buy the way my car is now running a consistant 13.1 at the track. I just beat a brand new Ls1 vette down the track last week and Svt cobra on the street last night.

Good luck with the rice dinner
"The grand prix is not a piece of rice. Its mean american muscle"
No it is a rattleing POS that looks like crap that an old man would drive.

"I just beat a brand new Ls1 vette down the track last week and Svt cobra on the street last night. "

*cough* bullshit *cough*

Re: Re: why altimas suck by gtp guy

Slice said:

"The grand prix is not a piece of rice. Its mean american muscle"
No it is a rattleing POS that looks like crap that an old man would drive.

"I just beat a brand new Ls1 vette down the track last week and Svt cobra on the street last night. "

*cough* bullshit *cough*
Yeah Cause there are NO GTP's That run faster than stock LS1's and Cobra's! :rolleyes:

I love how this thrend ended already and people keep going....

ahh i say it again ther is alot of love in the family

i know ive benn sayin this for ever since i came on this site
no one car is way better than another every thing has it strenghts and
weakness

rick u are the funniest:D

gtp guy said:
The ws6 might be remodeled for 2004 so I would wait to see whats going on with that first.
this is a gm guy and he doesnt know that 2002 is supposed to be the last year for the f-body. who knows though, maybe they will keep making them. he must know something that we dont.

gm is planning to bring back the f-body in a couple of years.. there is a big story on why they are discontinuing them etc... but i will spare everyone.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.