The Nissan Club banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
gtp guy said:
Wow These car are slow sh it. I just beat the crap at of a new 3.5. Yeah Ok 14.2 1/4 mile big deal . The grand prix is not a piece of rice. Its mean american muscle. Oh buy the way my car is now running a consistant 13.1 at the track. I just beat a brand new Ls1 vette down the track last week and Svt cobra on the street last night.

Good luck with the rice dinner
Did you see his penis?

DICK:rolleyes:

GTPs are way cool. I like 'em a lot. They're dogs without the S/C though. Still, I would pick it over the competition in a "heartbeat." I just recently started recognizing how fast they are in stock trim and how easily they can be modded. Of course, I attribute that to the S/C.

BTW, I did beat a slightly modded one about a month ago. I lit the tires up all the way through the intersection and managed to pull about 3/4 of a car length.

Redline said:
... I lit the tires up all the way through the intersection and managed to pull about 3/4 of a car length....

REDLINE is there anything you dont put 3/4 of a car length on?
;)

And how do you put a car length on someone with a truck????:D:D

HondaKillah said:

REDLINE is there anything you dont put 3/4 of a car length on?
;)

And how do you put a car length on someone with a truck????:D:D
Yeah, there are several. One ITR with mods, on the street of course. There have been a couple LS1 F-bodies that whooped me. One time I made the mistake of rolling up from behind one. It had "Firebird" written in between the tail lights. I thought it was the usual V6 with SLP Loudmouth exhaust. Wasn't too loud so it fooled me. When went from a 40mph roll and he flew past me like I was in park. I had to find out the hardway that it was a Formula. When I was stock a lightly modded GS-T put 2 on me. A couple months ago a modded out '97 GSX put about 2 on me from a 50 roll. Here in Houston, there are races galore to be had. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll just cruise up and down in front of my neighborhood looking for races. That's not to say I race in my neighborhood. I'm talking about the road that runs in front of my neighborhood, it's actually a highway. Again, not to be confused with a freeway. This highway has a speed limit of like 60mph and perfectly spaced lights to race. Within 10 minutes I usually find a race to cure my boredom. Next time you cruise to Houston let me know. I'm getting OT...

You know what I mean when I post "car length." I believe the accepted distance is like 12 or 15 feet, or something close. Keep in mind that my Club Cab is only 1.5 inches shorter than a Suburban.

buddy has a gtp with a upgraded sc pulley. he ran a mid 14. kinda curious what kinda mod u got?

gtp = pretty quick. me and him got a 2000 mudstain gt after watch f&f.

gtp guy said:
Wow These car are slow sh it. I just beat the crap at of a new 3.5. Yeah Ok 14.2 1/4 mile big deal . The grand prix is not a piece of rice. Its mean american muscle. Oh buy the way my car is now running a consistant 13.1 at the track. I just beat a brand new Ls1 vette down the track last week and Svt cobra on the street last night.

Good luck with the rice dinner
oh.

So whats the Stillen Supercharged Maxima Running these days ??? That would be a better comparison , than comparing a Supercharged V6 car to a 4cyl. car ...... Sure it is going to be quicker , Duh !!!!!

Re: Re: Re: why altimas suck by gtp guy

TheyCallMeSteel said:

Yeah Cause there are NO GTP's That run faster than stock LS1's and Cobra's! :rolleyes:

I love how this thrend ended already and people keep going....

Are you saying that a GTP could beat a Vette?

How do threads end? They just keep going and going...

Re: Re: Re: Re: why altimas suck by gtp guy

Slice said:

Are you saying that a GTP could beat a Vette?

How do threads end? They just keep going and going...
YES! I know of a couple GTP's in the 12's and a view in LOW LOW 13's... Of course we're talking about a stock vette. NOT z06. Many c5's break 12's, many dont. So basically I am considering all GTP's that run LOW 13's and 12's. Fastest being mid-12's.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: why altimas suck by gtp guy

TheyCallMeSteel said:

YES! I know of a couple GTP's in the 12's and a view in LOW LOW 13's... Of course we're talking about a stock vette. NOT z06. Many c5's break 12's, many dont. So basically I am considering all GTP's that run LOW 13's and 12's. Fastest being mid-12's.
Man, are you saying that a STOCK GTP can do 12s in the 1/4!?!

If not then we are comparing apples to oranges.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: why altimas suck by gtp guy

Slice said:

Man, are you saying that a STOCK GTP can do 12s in the 1/4!?!

If not then we are comparing apples to oranges.

lol, he never said stock, stock gtp's run low 15's-mid 14's if i remember correctly.. Put a pulley, exhaust and whatever other bolt-ons they make for them, and 13's are there for the taking...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: why altimas suck by gtp guy

Rick said:

lol, he never said stock, stock gtp's run low 15's-mid 14's if i remember correctly.. Put a pulley, exhaust and whatever other bolt-ons they make for them, and 13's are there for the taking...
yea, I suddenly realized that things sounded fishy. Course it would take a HELL of a lot of work to make them handle well, they are boats.

Slice said:

They are huge and they have those soft ass US springs and shocks though. I bet it handles like a boat.
i bet it doesn't it may be big, but it is wide and low.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.