The Nissan Club banner

why altimas suck by gtp guy

4K views 74 replies 27 participants last post by  midnightnissan 
#1 ·
Wow These car are slow sh it. I just beat the crap at of a new 3.5. Yeah Ok 14.2 1/4 mile big deal . The grand prix is not a piece of rice. Its mean american muscle. Oh buy the way my car is now running a consistant 13.1 at the track. I just beat a brand new Ls1 vette down the track last week and Svt cobra on the street last night.

Good luck with the rice dinner

#2 · (Edited)
you beat a stock 3.5, it maybe slower than you but what did you run when you were stock? seems to me that the altima runs around the same times as a stock "big american muscle" GTP without a supercharger. I like gtp's and think they are cool cars, however, i do not get into the whole where it was made thing since I own 2 imports and 3 domestics...

#5 ·
so altimas suck because they are quicker than a stock gtp? or just because you personally have a quick one. i am not following your rationale. or am I just feeding the trolls?

#7 ·
Rick said:
i have seen many a ls1 go quicker than 13.1 too, but i bet they are peices of shit because you beat one at the track, lol
The LS1 is an amazing engine and when modded will beat me easily. Ls1 will sometimes run faster if you beat the crap out the it.

Oh btw did you use a sanka can or chuck full of nuts for your tip. hehe.

#10 ·
gtp guy said:

How much horsepower does the sticker on your back window give you? just curious
well the sticker is actually for my dad's auto shop, so if hp is calculated by the free labor I get when I am too lazy to do something then i guess it adds a couple.. really you can do better than this.. how about i break out some classic domestic insults, like how's the mullet comming along?

#17 ·
i don't buy new cars, i usually buy cars that are a couple of years old and well taken care of.. So when I get a WS6 it will be one from the last couple of years...

#20 ·
my parents have owned pontiacs and mopars my whole life.. My mom has a firebird and my dad has a 66 GTO with muncie 4spd and original tri-power setup... It would be all original except someone swapped what we thought was an original 389 for what the numbers indicate to be a 455... I have always liked pontiacs, almost as much as mopars :D

#21 ·
gtp guy said:
i misjudged you I will stop trolling. peace out.

Btw just some revenge for the earlier topic on your site involving gtp's
what happened was purely misunderstanding.. Someone posted something about kennysable trolling here and i said "lol f-cking trolls" It was a general statement regarding trolls, not gtp owners... I guess a couple of gtp guys took that to mean "lol all ****ing gtp owners are trolls" or somthing like that....

#23 ·
Peterson said:
You gots a 66 GTO?

Damn nice car.

I'ma save up and get me a Judge some day....

I'll take the one from Dazed and Confused. The orange one....With the Hurst.
my dad does :( along with a 36k original miled 66 charger which is his pride and joy.. I hammer him constantly to give/sell me the GTO, but he laughs :( I think if i keep on bugging him he will eventually give it to me.. He also owned a 69 goat that was sweet..

#25 ·
bone stock 383 4bbl, the carb is the original carter AFB and the tranny is a 727 torqueflight with shift kit.. My dad just bought a replacement tail light lense (only one long one) it set him back over 700 dollars!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.