The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last few days I have always been encredibly tired. I can hear what people are saying to me but it can be hard to comprehend them some times, and when I try reading I doze off very quickly. I've tried drinking different adrenaline drinks and those help for all of five minutes.
I think I've always had the problem of always being a little tired.. my parents would always tell me "You were born tired" if I ever mentioned feeling tired.
I drink lots of water every day and walk half an hour three days a week..

This is really pissing me off right now because I'm trying to read some stories in a book that I have to write a reaction paper on by tomorrow night, but I just can't seem to read it. I looked over the first one three times and it just doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks.

J

·
0 Posts
you now have a plethora of diseases from that shit on the botom of your sobe. nice knowin ya!

ibhedies

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Demmy, yes, I get plenty of sleep, usually about 7 to 9 hours a night.

diadia: it has been well over a month without it now. That could be it :)

I think I might go home this weekend and see my doctor.

And also see if I can get some by my ex gf :)

·
mmmm...perforated leather
1,532 Posts
Excercise! I went through a phase where I was tired; I'd try studying for classes and I'd doze off by the the second paragraph (not good for an aspiring engineer :D)

I was active as hell until I got my ACL surgery, then I became oh so slothlike. Got back into the swing of things by excercising at my school's gym between classes. Basically, metabolism got a much needed kick start......

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hammer said:
sounds like someones gotta case of the mondays
Fuckin' A man! Every damn day feels like a monday to me.

I'm gonna get some this weekend. I got off the phone with my ex a little while ago and got my shit straight :)

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
May I sugest crank, speed, meth...won't help in the long run, but you'll have that paper churned out in no time.

No, I'm not kidding.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts