The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it really all that bad that it vibrates everything in the office? i mean come on now, 2 12's or 15's i can understand. but 1 stinkin measly 200watt 10? i've had people talk shit to me that they have heard louder. i don't think it's that loud?
discuss....

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
because not everybody likes what you like to listen to. If somebody came by blaring some mariachi music or whatever, i don't think you'd be happy about being forced to listen to it.

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
They don't complain about my system. Of course, I can't hear them.

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Why do people have such a hard time understanding this? We don't want to hear you?fre ****ing cheesy ass music. Aren't you embarrassed that people know you are listening to your music not for personal enjoyment, but because you are so insecure in your own identity that you feel the need to associate yourself with something you mistakenly think is cool? You're not cool; nobody looks at you cruising down the street in your Altima aurally assaulting the populace and thinks "god, that guy is cool!" How would you feel if some hick stood next to you blasting country-western or some other music you don't feel is "cool" into your ear-lobes?

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
I like my music don't get me wrong, but you can rarely hear what I'm listening to outside of my car. A. because it annoys the shit out of me when some vatos are blasting some shitty ass rap that rattles everything in a 300 yard radius. and B. because I actually want to be able to hear when I am 35.

as for the office, there is nothing worse than hearing my neighbor's shitty alternagay music playing all day. It may make her day go smoother, but is blows for me.. Get some headphones.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have to agree with everyone about the work thing, theres a time and place for everything...and work isn;t the place for loud music unless you worked at a record store. But on the other hand being a bass/loud music fan myself I dont see anything worng about loud music in your car, but me I almost always turn it down when i'm in traffic.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow. and i thought i would have someone on my side :smack:
a) i'm married, so i could care less if someone thought i was cool or not.
b) i like bass!!! so excuse me!!!
c) **** headphones!!! you don't like my music, then **** you!!! keep it to your damn self!!! :dunno: just because i don't like someone's taste of clothes doesn't mean that i MUST tell them does it. it annoys the shit out of me when people change lanes in front of me without a blinker at the last minute. but do i still NEED to let them know? NO I DO NOT. there was no wreck, i avoided it. yes, maybe my hearing will be slim to none when i turn 35. but will everyone elses be bad just because they hear ratteling? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
I think it's funny when I'm out delivering and some dolt stops near me with his stereo blasting away. Does he think his music is more important the the one i'm listening to? He must, otherwise why would he imposed that crap on me?

A great stereo setup is the one where you don't even notice the bass and the highs until you open the doors.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
evilsmurf said:
You have a point there. No one should say shit about your music because the whole world revolves around you.
just my opinion. all i'm asking is why bitch? it does no good at all. why not just keep it to yourself and listen to 3 whole seconds of rattle rattle rattle? OH NO!!!!! 3 whole seconds :smack: yes i do turn it down in traffic, and when i pull in the parking lot of my job.

·
Registered
314 Posts
There's nothing more annoying than some ricer punk pulling up to a light with his system bumping and rattling your car. It's rude and arogant. Cops should focus more on loud music and DVD watching than performance exhaust systems.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

here's a nice cheese tray to go with all of the wining

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
2ndgen said:

here's a nice cheese tray to go with all of the wining
ummm dude, that was lame...should be

"here's a nice cheese tray to go with all your wHine"

and IMO, TURN DOWN THE DAMN MUSIC! for one, you sound like an arrogant asshole, and if i worked with you id probably tell you to your face. be respectful of other people and turn it down or get headphones.

and people wonder why the damn world is becoming so shitty...

1 - 20 of 108 Posts