The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And my car is driving like shit right now.At 2500 RPM's the car vibrates.Accellaration is lagging also.

·
the 1 and only KING DOG
1,678 Posts
jello said:
And my car is driving like shit right now.At 2500 RPM's the car vibrates.Accellaration is lagging also.
get your tranny checked soooooooooooon

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
jello said:
sounds normal to me... jk

take that badboy to a shop real quick tho

·
Registered
499 Posts
Mine does that every so often when I start my car. But it doesn't do it everytime. But I haven't had any problems the car still drives fine. I was curious about why it flashes too. So any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
27 Posts
yo it's a problems with ur transmition....does it give a jerk when the gear shifts from 1st to 2nd and then to 3rd??? go get ur tranny checked...i had the same problem and my transmition was messed...i had to spend around 2 grand to get that shit fixed...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
kenshi said:
Count the number of long and short flashes. It's a code that tells what's wrong.
i thought the check engine light would be the one flashing if it was a code.. i've never heard of the overdrive light flashing...

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
Mine does it like 2 or 3. Is that fine? Like a flash. short one for 2 or 3 times? lemme know if thats normal.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Ry said:

i thought the check engine light would be the one flashing if it was a code.. i've never heard of the overdrive light flashing...
The O/D light flashes to tell you about transmission faults. The check engine light is mainly for engine and emission type problems.

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay I got my car back from the dealer today.The overdrive is flashing because either my TCM is messed up or my main computer is not reading the TCM correctly.The guy said It's not a big deal my car ju downshifts easier.
The above problem had nothing to do with the vibrations I was asking about. It seems when my car was in the shop they drove it and hit my catalytic converter puhing it all the way up against the frame.
Anyways the guy said just to get my exhaust pulled back don and it should be fine.He also said my car runs like a raped kitten.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts