The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1,322 Posts
are you talking about the whole car or specifically the hood. i think the car looks tight. its got a clean look to it, not ricey. i mean sure, the hoods a little much, but other than that its nice.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jayare808 said:
are you talking about the whole car or specifically the hood. i think the car looks tight. its got a clean look to it, not ricey. i mean sure, the hoods a little much, but other than that its nice.
not ricey? are you serious?

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
I like it :D, hood graphic could have been way better.

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
To low, he can probbaly make it go real high too. :D

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
hood graphics :thumbsdow Trenz grille :thumbsdow :thumbsdow rims :thumbsdow for being on the wrong color alty and drop :thumbsdow for being rediculously low and I don't see how people could think that looks good...I mean, it's interesting but it doesn't look good. Then again, that's my taste.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like that car except the hood graphic. The air bags are made for show, and I'm sure normally he doesn't drive around that low. He's into the lowrider look, which I used to hate, but personally I really like this car. Just needs to lose the hood graphics.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
Nickjx said:
Hey is that Jedi????LOL J/K
thats the first thing i thought too. isnt his that low also?

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
no I dont thiunk Jedi's is that low.. because he doesn't have air suspension..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Me likey, the hood graphics actually matches with the orange in the headlights. Its that low for show. I give him an A for effort.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts