The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been answered, but what's the difference between the GXE exhaust and my SE?

If for some odd reason, i want to redo my entire exhaust, why wouldn't greddy fit?

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
I have the Greddy on my 93 SE , But I would say it isnt a direct bolt on ... I had to shorten the pipe just after the Cat to make it fit , I believe the cat placement is different on the SE for some reason .. Or it is just the 93 ... I think the 94 exhaust is all the same .. Not sure though .... , It was an easy one , I had a pipe spreader so I just cut it and spread the pipe then just sliped it in , bolted it on , and welded it together ... Theres nothing more nerve racking that cutting a $500 Greddy exhaust system ,but it now fits perfectly ...... I would say a $40 Exhaust shop job if you dont have the tools .....

·
projected member
255 Posts
i got a trust catback and i've never seen the greddy, but peterson it looks like it. ihave a 97 and the exhaust came off a 94. prob was the intermediate pipe was too short because the cat is on the manifold instead of underneath. so i got and old cat and gutted it and bolted it up then it all fit.

·
LS/V_EF
575 Posts
sorry don't have da pic here...but da problem was da piping was too long.
we have to cut bout' 2-3"s of piping were da flange(GREDDY EXHAUST) dat attached to da cat. then just weld another flange or cut da old one and weld it. hope this helps. peace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.