The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously. Why?! It takes away the whole reasoning of making the Altima look sporty but it's actually not. Do you know how embarrassing it is to see a Hyundai or even a Mazda pass you on the freeway cuz your car won't go pass 110? Especially when you love your car and enjoy every aspect of it. Then to have a HYUNDAI, A FREAKING HYUNDAI pass you is just sad. I've always loved Nissan ever since I saw a Fairlady Z (300 Z) when I was 12 yrs old which was about 20yrs ago. That car alone made me admire Nissan. I've had a 98 Sentra, 06 Xterra (wanted Armada but was a bit out my price range), got my girl a 2016 Sentra with the Eco and Sport options and when I saw the Altima Coupe in white I was in love all over again. It just looked so dam beautiful. Before I got the one I have (2012 Bose Package) I tried looking for and getting the 3.5 but had no luck finding one in white with the Bose package and in my price range. Yeah, I know I could have gotten an Infiniti but it's not the same, besides, my lil brother had an Infiniti at the time and I would always see him working on it. I haven't had to do anything to my Altima besides the usual maintenance and haven't had a single issue. But to put the limiter on such a beauty is definitely a boner killer. I get that the tires aren't meant for anything over 115 but I don't have to worry about that because my Altima came with 18" Alloy wheels from nissan with H tires. So I should be fine. And no, I am not trying to go fast e ery time or cut cars off and whatnot. I just don't want a FREAKING HYUNDAI to pass be because I'm limited to 110. That's 50 miles I am getting robbed for. At least 130 would be nice, 145 would be perfect but not a measly 110. It's heartbreaking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts