The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
2 random thoughts.

1) Looks like decent nug/middy.

2) I could spend a whole afternoon taxing that hoodrat's ass.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
descartes said:
he hasn't provided any real information that can link back to him.
Im sure cardomain has his information and if not I know theres a way to find his ip address and track him. I know if i was a cop in chicago I would track him down just to be like you dumb ass! and put him in the paper on how I caught him.

·
Banned
45 Posts
BIGLU said:
Im sure cardomain has his information and if not I know theres a way to find his ip address and track him. I know if i was a cop in chicago I would track him down just to be like you dumb ass! and put him in the paper on how I caught him.
why?

I register on tons of sites, none of them have my real information.

If he uses a dial up or a cable provider with leased IPs it would be a bit more difficult in that they would need to subpeona his ISP.

If you were a cop in chicago and you wanted to arrest this man based soley on a picture posted on a forum, you'd need a helluva lot more to get a warrant to subpeona his ISP for his information. It is a lot more involved of a process than you seem to think.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I've seen that exact 300C before! Actually anybody that went to the Busse Woods meet has seen it as it drove through. Looked like a car full of Mexican folk.

Anybody remember? I remember from the wheels and the mesh grille.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
descartes said:
why?

I register on tons of sites, none of them have my real information.

If he uses a dial up or a cable provider with leased IPs it would be a bit more difficult in that they would need to subpeona his ISP.

If you were a cop in chicago and you wanted to arrest this man based soley on a picture posted on a forum, you'd need a helluva lot more to get a warrant to subpeona his ISP for his information. It is a lot more involved of a process than you seem to think.
Well the point is that is some stupid shit to do.You can bust him and get him to rat out his connect.

·
4,020 Posts
People have been arrested/ticketed for posting videos of themselves speeding excessively, so it is very possible to nail someone with just images.

·
1,873 Posts
descartes said:
.........If you were a cop in chicago and you wanted to arrest this man based soley on a picture posted on a forum, you'd need a helluva lot more to get a warrant to subpeona his ISP for his information. It is a lot more involved of a process than you seem to think.
That’s true. I would think they need actual evidence to arrest him. That could be some photo he found on the net....

But it would make cops suspicious and why would anyone want to do that?

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's not just weed, its about 10-20yrs in prison, weed. Especially with a scale on the table with the weed. Plus, if those guns are not registered, you can add another 10 yrs to that term. Oh, and only a dumb-fuc would stand in front of a person pointing two guns at you with their fingers on the trigger and take a picture. I'm betting they're not registered firearms because he should know better than to let her have her fingers on the trigger. Loaded or not, it's just plain stupid!

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
why would he brag about 2 crappy guns.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wouldn't call the Glock a crappy gun. Especially since over 3/4's of NYPD carry a Glock. As well as 65% of law enforcement agencies nationwide. It's also the perferred gun of FBI, DEA and Secret Service. Umm, crap alright :rolleyes:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bushdog said:
bust him for what...owning a picture that has weed in it...

:smack:
No im not saying bust him for whats in the picture. Thats alot of weed and its not even regular. So MAYBE he moves alot of it. Thats an easy bust.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts