The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay its 2:25 and i just got home and my dad was awake, i always come home around 1:30 and they dont even know so its all good but my dad was up and pretty mad, so i was like i fell asleep watching a movie which has been an excuse i have had tucked away for when this happened, and what sucks is my mom and i were talking about how i now have a curfew because i got caught comin home 1:30ish a few times at the beginning of the summer my curfew is 12ish, they dont care if i come in at 12:15, or 12:30 is stretching a lil bit so now to be home at 2:25 gets them a bit pissed
i need some advice on what to say tomorrow because i have a feeling they are about to give me an 11:30 cuz this is probably my 3rd or 4th time getting caught and this is the latest of them all
i think my exuse will work p[retty well but they will still be pissed, so anyone know anything i can do/say?

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Tell them to kiss your ass and that you'll come home whenever the **** you feel like it. It might work...it might not.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Do what I do, just come home in the morning, tell them you fell asleep at your friends. I usually sleep in the car or something. Or I dont leave the house until they are asleep and I sneak out through my window. I am 18 so this is kinda BS, but my dad pays for my shit so I cant do much :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
You got car trouble my g/f had a curfew and when we out and didnt know what time it was or we were busy doing something hint hint used that a couple of timefor her.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BLUEKNIGHT007 said:
you can tell them you have no excuse for comming home that late (you dont have to mean it, (you should) and they might see you as more "mature" and set it slide, or at least go easy on you, hope that helps
haha used that one last time:D on to new thigns which involves alot of lying
i thik im going to tell my mom tomorrow when i wake up that my gf fell asleep while we weer watching a movie and i didnt wanna wake her up so i just kept watchin the movie for a lil while until i fell asleep and then at liek 2:20 woke up and went home as fast as i could

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
we need to hire someone to read all of the OT posts and make cliff notes for all us dumbasses, because that shit went straight over my head

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also if anyone trys to say come home on time or any shit liek that sometimes when ur with ur gf and thigns are happenein u could care less if ur grounded for a month...ur not goin home

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Maybe tell them that? That you like spending time with your chick?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my moms been naggin me about her wonderin if we are goin out cuz we are always together and shit and sicne idont tell her anything she doesnt know yet, so maybe if im like yah we are goin out so i spend time with her after we are out with andrew and them(the kids we hang out with pretty much everynight) and since we get to her house at like 12 spending an hour or so isnt much time
thats another idea i have, not sure which one ill go with, im thinkin right now stick to movie then say that cuz then i have an excuse for being home late everynight, im thinkin of asking for my curfew to be 1 so that i dont need to worry about gettin home

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Man look...just tell them that you really like this girl and you like spending time with her and your friends watchin movies. Your parents will understand and hopefully respect that. And they might agree to the 1 o'clock thing.

Man you have a horrible curfew tho...I used to be home at 6:30 in the morning after some hard partying...:D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i never had one till i got into some bad shit beginning of the summer, so then they got on my balls about what time i was home

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got one i used you were to drunk to drive if they dont let you drink they might be mad at you for that but be happy you didnt drive.Or your freind was to drunk and you had to drive him home.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha used the driving drunk friend home one too....

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
lol i'm sorry i am unfamiliar with what curfews are so i can't help you out at all :)
...seriously you're what..,17?? tell them to piss off you'll come home when you damn well please...or if that gets you in trouble just sit them down and give them the whole "i am mature" speech and see what they say, if you talk to them like an adult they'll more than likely treat you like one...at least you hope so....but make sure you don't piss them off too much cause you could loose privileges big time!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
when u get busted for what i did u get in some serious shit and then get the curfew, its not as bad as my friends tho...like my gf has 11:30, my 2nd best friend 11:30, my best friend 12:00 but if hecomes home at 12:30 or 12:45 its fuine and if hes not driving then its 1:00, 3rd best friend 12:30 so mine is one of the best of all, and was easily the best till i got in trouble

1 - 20 of 24 Posts