The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the wifey's car that I mentioned a couple of times.
*Installed mods*
-H&R Springs
-APR Tuned 93 Octane
-Upgraded OEM Style Double Din Head unit
-Added Backup camera + Bluetooth
-(4) NGK BKR7EIX Iridium IX Spark Plug
-(4) Audi R8 Coil-packs
-Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 255/35/19

*Future Mods*
-Stage II APR
-APR Downpipe
-APR Exhaust System
-APR CAI

Quite honestly, the wifey is happy with the car as is so, I'm not sure if we are actually going to further mod the car... but whatever. :)

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wifey's new tires! (She wants to take on the Dragon now, lol)

Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 255/35/19

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here we go, took her car to the shop... got them installed/balanced/aligned and did a full-synthetic oil change.

This was the night before...

...at the shop. Nasty wear... had nasty toe in wear... apparently this is common on the CC and A4...

Better fit on than the 245 (255).

Comparison of the side wall.
(255)

(245)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Looks like the next to last pic of the white car, there may be some disc damage there, pretty rough looking but as always may just be the angle of light.

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the next to last pic of the white car, there may be some disc damage there, pretty rough looking but as always may just be the angle of light.
Actually, last year I thought the same thing (since this similar disc wear was apparent on two of my U13's discs) we took the car to HER mechanic and he assured her (and me, I suppose) that everything is fine that the pads/caliper is not grinding on the disc nor causing damage. Pretty much indicating that I know nothing, Jon Snow... so, I said, **** the CC... o_O

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are the great husband, your wifey must be very happy with these upgrades for her car.
You'd be surprised... often complains and doesn't want to do anything further to it. I recently added a retrofit to my car and put a set of Osram D2S HID's rated @ 6000K with D2S Mini 4.0 projectors and I mentioned to her that I was going to get her a set to replace her 4200~4300K stock D2S she was like, "you're not touching my headlights!". I was like, "Why, they're going to output more light and a cleaner color than the one's you have..." this is showing her proof her stock projectors and bulbs vs mine...

Oh well, grain of salt... right?

My prerogative, keep her safe... fluids, tire pressure, good tires, brakes in good condition and recalls all done... good to go. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts