The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will 2004 Sentra bolt-on hubcaps fit a 96 Altima?

I'm about to purchase a set of 15" 2004 Nissan Sentra bolt-on hubcaps...will these fit my 1996 Altima GXE? Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

·
aka BigDirty
41 Posts
Man, them hubs sound dope!! Lemme know where I can score a set!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess the better question would have been if the bolt patterns were the same.

The wheels are naked and just need to throw something on them for now.

The sarcasm from the Altimas.net geeks is appreciated though.

Thanks.

·
aka BigDirty
41 Posts
Tenski, I have located another low cost mod that may interest you....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You assclowns...Who said I was trying to mod anything?

I needed some hubcaps and found some bolt-ons and wasn't sure if they'd fit.

Pardon me for thinking this was a resource for information pertaining to Nissan cars.

Why would I mod a crappy econo-box anyway? What a waste of cash trying to turn it into a race car. Get a life, save your money and buy a real car.

All these Auto-Zone specials on this site make me laugh...even more laughable is all these "street racers" trying to pose and act hard with their shit rims and loud stereos. Have you forgotten you drive an Altima?

Alls I requested was some info on a bolt pattern and here I have to deal with pre-pubescent assholes who think they're hard. And if your not pre-pubescent...you really are some lame ****s.

These attempts at flaming me are seriously pathetic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't think so either but I was told that when the hub uses the lugs to secure itself to the wheel it does. If I received wrong info thanks for the correction.

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
TENSKI said:
Why would I mod a crappy econo-box anyway? What a waste of cash trying to turn it into a race car. Get a life, save your money and buy a real car.

All these Auto-Zone specials on this site make me laugh...even more laughable is all these "street racers" trying to pose and act hard with their shit rims and loud stereos. Have you forgotten you drive an Altima?

Alls I requested was some info on a bolt pattern and here I have to deal with pre-pubescent assholes who think they're hard. And if your not pre-pubescent...you really are some lame ****s.

These attempts at flaming me are seriously pathetic.
Speak for yourself my friend. If you don't understand us, we don't understand you. What we like to do to our cars is strickly based on hobbies and the passion for cars. So for your info, most of us have a life, especially if we are involving ourselves into hobbies like modding our cars. We can honestly feel the same way for you considering the fact that you want to do nothing to your car but throw on some cheap ass Sentra hubcaps.

·
w00t
5,990 Posts
Tenski, there's no attempts by posting anything related to a "bolt pattern" and "hubcap" along with "bolt-on" you should of knwon you were going to get flammed. I was just going to type (As long as they are the same size -15 inch hubs- they will fit. But since your going off on a limb and insulting everyone on this site by making a generalization that everyone shops and autozone and purchase corny little ricer parts then your wrong.

Just remember your a newb on this forum and we expect some questions to not be to standard. Most people would search before asking or researching information on their car's, and it would be logical that a 15 inch hubcap is a universal fit on whatever car that accepts the size 15. Don't know about you but last time I check a altima was a real car, usually tends to have 4-wheels and a engine but if your refering this towards a muscle heavy ass car like a bolt-on car i.e. impala and such then please leave. Any car can be produced to go faster than stock and not ground breaking speeds.

Please relax and stop the stupidity and pointless fighting on who's rice and who's really into performance. Remember this is a hobby and to each his own so respect please. And remember after all of this is said and done, you guys are just arguing on the internet so grow u and get over it please.

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
not too sure...
a 99 sentra GXE I worked on previously uses a wheel cover that got to be sandwiched between the steel wheel and lugnuts..perhaps that's the 1 you're looking for? if that's the case, then I don't think they'll fit. different bolt pattern (4x100mm v. 4x114.3mm)

these wheel covers, while looking nice, are a pain to find replacement of, just like the hondas'...all the ones I've seen got broken lug hole.

anyways, if you're thinking of not spending money on the altima, then why bother putting on a set of wheel covers? if low cost aesthetic is your game, then just paint them steelies black, they look better that way..

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ASHURA said:
not too sure...
a 99 sentra GXE I worked on previously uses a wheel cover that got to be sandwiched between the steel wheel and lugnuts..perhaps that's the 1 you're looking for? if that's the case, then I don't think they'll fit. different bolt pattern (4x100mm v. 4x114.3mm)

these wheel covers, while looking nice, are a pain to find replacement of, just like the hondas'...all the ones I've seen got broken lug hole.

anyways, if you're thinking of not spending money on the altima, then why bother putting on a set of wheel covers? if low cost aesthetic is your game, then just paint them steelies black, they look better that way..
B15's use 4x114.3.

·
Registered
354 Posts
my god you guys are flaming the hell out of this guy, listen the bolt pattern is the same if its the b15, so dont worry, i know what your talking about that they use the lug to hold the hubs, its a good idea. but anyway yes it will work.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts