The Nissan Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Siizzzoooo said:
i think Smacko used Corbeau rails....im not shy:eek:

i know your not one of the shy ones, i just want to make sure that the brackets will work with different kinds of seats

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
590 Posts
most likely no, you will have to weld the sliders onto the brackets, so they will work if you can weld, but the sliders to most other seats won't work with the corbeau brackets, ask donnie he knows a lot.

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AltyDriver said:
most likely no, you will have to weld the sliders onto the brackets, so they will work if you can weld, but the sliders to most other seats won't work with the corbeau brackets, ask donnie he knows a lot.

my dad owns a shop so he could weld but i just dont want to get into anything custom i just want to be able to bolt them in and then be on my way

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yeah i have the corbeau brackets and tenzo r sliders, I going to sell my seats with the brackets, let me know if you want them rolnalty!

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, so u have the brackets and the sliders and the seats u have it all, so all i have to do is bolt them in? and what color are the seats and how much do u want i'll take them off ur hands if the price is right and depending on the color of the seats

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
smacko said:
The seats are tenzo r and are black! And yes they just bolt right in!

ok i want them, find out how much shipping is to Milton Vermont 05468 i would think around 75 bucks for 2 and also figure out how much. so let me get this straight brackets, sliders and seats. everything i need?

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
smacko, i'm really interested at taking those seats off of your hands so either pm me or let me know some how and we can discuss this and see when the best time to do this is. thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.