The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2013 Sentra SR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissanclub newbie here,

I just purchased a 2013 Sentra SR, 11 days ago...

I found a good deal on some used 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5 Mags;

Rims for Nissan Altima 2008

Bolt pattern 5x114.3
Diameter: 16.0'' - 18.0'';
Width (inches): 7 - 7.5;
Offset (mm): 45.

OEM Mag size: 7.5Jx17 ET45

Now for my 2013 Sentra SR, the details are;

Rims for Nissan Sentra 2013

Bolt pattern 5x114.3
Diameter: 15.0'' - 17.0'';
Width (inches): 5.5 - 6.5;
Offset (mm): 40 - 45.

OEM Mag size: 6.5Jx17 ET45

Basically, the Altima Mags are 1" wider, making it 13mm closer to the suspension and 13mm closer to the fender. According to my web-research, it should fit, but does ANYONE HERE KNOW FOR SURE?

Thanks, more questions to follow... :laugh

·
2013 Sentra SR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maxima8295 thank you for your reply. Finally, I had them installed at the garage on a lift, they look to fit without any issues.

·
2013 Sentra SR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ga14de,

In short, I'll be using two sets of mags, one for summer and the other for winter.

Honestly, my 2013 Sentra SR came with nice mags already. Unfortunately, brand new winter tires were on them. The garage wanted $220 for regular 17" rims, for my winter tires and I would buy new summer tires and have them install them on the factory mags. I found the 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5 mags online on eBay for $170. I figured it was a no-brainer, I could have mags all year round... and save $50. That's why I came here to see if the wider Altima mags would fit on my SR.

Thanks

By the way, if you are looking for mags, there are plenty online from $150-$500 depending on their condition and if their tires' condition.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was just curious.

I have a 2014 SR so I got the same wheels too. I also like the design of it, that if ever I had a base 2014 sentra (with steel wheelies), I would have tried to buy yours already.

BTW, does the maxima wheels have TPMS? I read that if a factory car came with TPMS, and you want to change the wheel, the new one should also have a sensor on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you post some pics of your Sentra with the Altima wheels? My daughter is looking to buy a new Sentra later this year, and I was looking to buy the 17" SR wheel from the 4th Gen. Altima as a gift for her. We would love to see how they look on the Sentra as my photoshop attempt failed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts