The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried replacing 1st generation mirrors with maxima mirrors, cause it looks like it would work, but im not sure?

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Well, I was considering buying a 2k Altima a while back. But they had the non-foldable mirrors, and my driveway's REALLY thin. So I asked the dealer if the Maxima's mirror's would fit, but unfortunately they told me it wouldn't. So I'm pretty much guessing, it wouldn't fit a 1st gen also.

·
14,455 Posts
GlidingShadow said:
Well, I was considering buying a 2k Altima a while back. But they had the non-foldable mirrors, and my driveway's REALLY thin. So I asked the dealer if the Maxima's mirror's would fit, but unfortunately they told me it wouldn't. So I'm pretty much guessing, it wouldn't fit a 1st gen also.
don't always beleive what a dealer says. They told me that the y2k and the se-l tails would NOT fit on my 98 altima. They don't always know everything.

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Chris said:

don't always beleive what a dealer says. They told me that the y2k and the se-l tails would NOT fit on my 98 altima. They don't always know everything.
Well, it wasn't as if he just told me right away that it didn't fit. He asked the guys in the shop, and called a few people to find out. He really knew how interested I was in buying the 2k Alty...and the mirrors would most likely be the deciding factor. Besides, we bought both the Atima (I currently own), and my mother's Pathfinder brand new from him...so we trust him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts