The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a first gen with 17's and air bags. it looks good but i want bigger rims. will 19's fit with no modification to the fenders??

·
altimas.net OG
1,350 Posts
wassup carlton...sorry i dont know the answer to your question...

but i got a question for you

what is your airbag setup and how much does it go for? also can u post some pics!!! a lot of us on altimas.net want airbags....more info PLEAE!

thanks

-shek

·
hard on equipment
862 Posts
I don't think you're gonna be able to fit 19's without some body work. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think 18's are the biggest Alty's can fit in the stock fenderwells.

·
1,894 Posts
I thought shock fit 19's without rolling his fenders? Even if you had to, I don't think rolling your fender is too big of a deal, not expensive either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
19's will fit....no alterations needed....i have a 97 dropped with the eibach pro kit....i have 18's now but my 19's are on order through kmc....i ordered some 19' kmc guido chrome....i will definately post pics when they come in...my cousin has a 95 with the eibach pro kit with 19' konig tantrums....it looks tight as hell...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for answering my question.

as for my air bags, i ordered them through ricky racer. They cost me $1500 for the entire kit. they are not fast bags, but i didn't want them. i just wanted to lift and raise my car on demand. the basic fast bag kit i believe was $1750. The install was easy, i did it myself and it took about 6-7 hours.

for more info go to www.truckn.com
they got everything you would need for bags

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry but i can't post any pics of my car right now. its in my garage until spring because i doing a lot of work on it. I got lucky because my dad does body work for a living and we just shaved all of my door handles, trunk, locks, and side markers for $45. I'm getting the carbon fiber hood, the vis bosy kit (molded in), and the entire car re-painted for $750. once all that is done i have to finish my custom interior and then i'll post the pics.

·
Registered
425 Posts
str8304 said:
19's will fit....no alterations needed....i have a 97 dropped with the eibach pro kit....i have 18's now but my 19's are on order through kmc....i ordered some 19' kmc guido chrome....i will definately post pics when they come in...my cousin has a 95 with the eibach pro kit with 19' konig tantrums....it looks tight as hell...
correct me if i'm wrong but does it do some damage to your engine if you put too much strain or weight (19'' chrommies) on it? i'm not sure but this is what i heard before but lemme know i'm just curious.

·
Registered
5 Posts
naw not at all....it doesnt do anything to the engine as far as i know

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
674 Posts
str8304 said:
naw not at all....it doesnt do anything to the engine as far as i know
naww, it just tears up your tranny. that is one of the biggest stress points when you run 19's and also your brakes. but if you have the doe, then more power to you. wish i had 19's, latas. . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts