The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some money and I want my windows tinted. Does anybody know a reputable shop where i can do this in the DC metro area?? Thanks a lot

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great thanks a lot, its not that big of a drive for me, maybe like...hour or so tops. Also do you know how much it would cost to get it done and suggestions on what kind of job i should get?

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Tint Plus in Laurel, MD. Legal in MD is 35%. The darker your interior, the darker the tint will appear to the eye. 20% looks good on a dark colored car, although illegal. It's pretty much personal preference though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
yo, right down rt. 1 in the ghetto of Beltsville, there is two shops in one industrial park, I forgot one of the names (they charge $175 for 20%), the other place is called "House of Dubs" (they charge $150 for 20%). I'm getting my windows done really soon too!! Maybe if we roll up together they'll take off a discount?

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shift_MD that sounds good. I'm on campus at UMCP so i'm already right on rt. 1. Anybody else in MD have any trouble as far as pull-overs for illegal tint?? If I get 20% will I end up getting screwed?? I have a black interior so I assume 20% will make my windows look like they're painted black

·
Registered
262 Posts
I only payed 100$ for my 35% tint. I took it to a place near the Redskins stadium. They do excellent work and they also have a lifetime warrenty. They will also do 20% for 100$. Just make sure u get there very early b/c they get alot of bussiness.

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks PR, you gotta name I could look up?? Maybe an address? Thanks alot

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
DONT GO TO DR. TINT

Go to HOT TINT in Rockville MD - I just got my Altima tinted there, the owner is nice, gives a real good price, warranty and the job is exceptional.

301-444-FILM

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks bigbird. Potomac huh? bet you gotta BIG house ;)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hey, Bigbird, what brand of tint do they use and how much was it? If you are not sure I will just call them.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
whats the price on that mike???

this joint LA tint does some good shit, but they charge 220, Im thinkin there are cheaper places...

and why not go to Dr.tint??

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got your RSX from tischer? thats where i test drove the alty ;).

·
Registered
73 Posts
jvela said:
got your RSX from tischer? thats where i test drove the alty ;).
Yes sir... They treated me real good there.. and are aftermarket friendly!

Just talk to Lenny.. :)

·
Go Terps!!
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my mom actually got her '01 TL from them, I looked at them for my altima but they couldnt beat the price i got

1 - 19 of 19 Posts