Nissan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, here's an annoying problem i have. whenever i'm driving at night my windows completely fog over to the point where it becomes difficult to see anything anymore. i've tried running the ac, de-foggers, windows open, everything in every combination and nothing seems to work. how do you all get rid of fog??

·
Registered
64 Posts
when ur driving do u keep the air setting on the defrost? even though u have it off, when u have the defrost button down, it keeps an oopen vent to the outside of the car. while driving use the vents and have the recycled air buttin down. try that.

·
hard on equipment
2,104 Posts
I was actually gonna suggest the Rain-X antifog. I use it, and the interior of the windshield is crystal clear. As I recall, it only costs $2-3.

·
Registered
30 Posts
AltiWolf said:
alright, here's an annoying problem i have. whenever i'm driving at night my windows completely fog over to the point where it becomes difficult to see anything anymore. i've tried running the ac, de-foggers, windows open, everything in every combination and nothing seems to work. how do you all get rid of fog??
Do you have an IN-CABIN AIR FILTER?

If so, this may be the culprit.

JB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Jazz-Bass-75
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing