The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any good ideas on cleaning the windshield, expecially the inside? I've tried everything and I still get those nasty streaks. Also is there a filter for the air conditioning? I swear it seems like the day after cleaning my dash i get all this dust and lint on it. I'm thinking there is a dirty filter involved, but I'm not sure.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I use glass cleaner, but not stuff like Windex. Its what they sell in auto part stores, that comes out as a foam. Works well

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
what about tint?
Jay

·
Registered
39 Posts
don't use windex, or anything with ammonia to clean your windows, that is what strips your tint and makes it turn purple

·
Registered
425 Posts
when you are using the tint safe cleaner use News Paper to wipe it! i'm serious the paper will not fall apart and leave lint and streaks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The shop that did my tint said to just use plain water and paper towels. I got a small spray bottle from CVS and I use the cheap paper towels because they don't leave any lint on the windows.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The best way to clean your windows is Newspaper on all the windows,no streaks.

·
Playing PS2
456 Posts
get a spary bottle and some newspaper and use vinager in the bottle it works really good.......

Pillage

·
Banned
398 Posts
As for a fitler, yues there is an in-cabion filter, it is in a box behind the glove compartment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts