The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought this black sticker(matches my car color) that goes across the top of my windshield it was on sale for bout 8 bux....so its no big deal.........but i was thinkin......should i just leave it blank.....w/nothing on it....or should i put altimas.net?...or should i even bother puttin it on?.....i asked my friends.....but they all good for nuthin....theyre like ??

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
just don't mind some people... and get altimas.net sticker!! This is how it looks like on a silver alty:

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
I wanna get a little sticker or lisense plate frame for altimas.net
The only way I would get a banner would be if it was my own website or team

·
8,112 Posts
I got altimas.net stickers on the rear window's and on the indent on the trunk. Took off the altima logo and put a .net one on.

Planning for a .net on the windsheild but I don't know. I love this site so much I need to rep. it. I've get noticed im a member on the street's with the sticker's too.

You can see the silver on the window and bottom of the trunk in my sig.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do what you like man. But if you are asking for opinions it's corny. It's as if your driving view was a wide screen movie with the top cut off.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i got my car club name across my front windshield and a rear window drop on the rear. i personally like the way it looks. not everyone likes it. do what you like man. btw here's some pics of it:

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
i say thro that altimas.net on there. represent! I plan on getting 2 altimas.net stickers like tphelps has in his back door windows. Hopefully i can get a shadowedillusions.com for my rear window like ketterc has on his! how bout it chad?

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
I got a bunch of them each time I ordered something. Alex is the man:cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts