Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ask someone else!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help!!! I have a 97 altima and i reciently had to fix my windshield wipers. the motor went out and i replaced it but my wipers wont go up and down...only down. will someone help me figure it out!! e-mai me at [email protected]. thanx

·
OG
4,071 Posts
u can buy one of those non-manufacturer manuals for the altima at any car parts store and they explain pretty thoroughly(with many pictures :) ) how to do it
so probably just try again

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
My sisters alty had a wiper problem, the bushings on one of the arms was bad and caused the one arm to fall off.. I went to the junk yard and replaced all of them, the junk yard ones looked to be in better shape. Maybe when you put the motor on there you had tha arm in the wrong position, if possible. I would take them back apart and watch what they do. you might be able to see the problem when the cover is off.

·
Banned
117 Posts
When u connect the arms with the viper motor, it takes a big effort to push this plastic bushings back in. I ve seen many come backs, because the arm wouldnt be all the way on the motor lever.

·
Pacman
341 Posts
I would take it apart and try again, just be sensible, and if it looks like you might do something that could hurt the car, take it to the pros.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts